Monday, November 14, 2011

Peter Rabbits adventures.

Training:
function
A. back squat - 2,2,2; rest 5 min
B. 10 chin ups COVP afap; rest 1 min x 3
C. standing triple jump (STJ) - jump; walk back x 3; rest 2 min x 3
 
A; Back squats felt really good.  I see a new PR coming in my future.  I really like Vic watching the little points and getting results for me.  Sorry about the last one Vic, felt deep but good call.  185# about 90% of 1RM.
B; Anything to do with chinups/pullups I'm in.  What can I say it's a Marine thing.
C; This was one of those learning curve things.  I think watching others was the highlight of the day.  I increased distance once I got technique.  I ended up with 20'10" on my last jump.  I fell on what I think would have been my longest. 
 
Thanks for the traditional Jamaican jerk seasoning https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=4941935&ref=pb 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment