Friday, November 18, 2011

Maybe the second time!

Well today started out with getting to the box and not having my bag in the car.  Go home, get bag and try again.  Great WOD and great coach.  I always enjoy listening to Coach A's take on various WOD topics.  Thanks coach.
Fantastic effort from everyone at the 10 class. 

Warm up:
100 singles
10 KB SDHP
10 KBS                      X2
10 squats
10 pushups


Training:
500 meter row Time Trail. (compare to your last)
Rest 20+ minutes, then…
1 Round at 97%…
Run 400 meters
21 KBS
12 Pull Ups

Result:
1:46  about 8-10 sec slower.  Really need to stay on the seat and push through the legs. This was fun.  Coach A working out next to me for that great push.  Man he flies through the KB swings.  I think he dogged it on the run for me, just saying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment